Sunday, July 2

:
Sun Jul 2 -

RAINY SEASON -

We have entered into the Rainy
Season here in South Florida.

Generally, there are often tropical storms in late afternoon with thunder and dangerous lightening. But the storms can occur at any time. And, although I do try to keep an eye on the weather maps, they can seem to come out of nowhere.

This can throw a monkey wrench into blogging activities. Last night, for example, around midnight, I was in the process of preparing a Blog Entry when I heard thunder. I paused. And then heard another thunder bolt. I then looked out the window and saw lightening.

At that point, I decided it would be prudent to save my preliminary notes, log offline and shut down my laptop.

You can expect more like this.

So, if I seem to have disappeared for a period of time without explanation, that's the usual reason.
...