Thursday, February 19

Mez: PARTLY CLOUDY -

Meredith Kercher Murder -

Some Clarifications . . .

Q: Is this a legitimate or illegitimate Blog?

--A:: LOL, there is no such thing.

Q: Are you going to write a book about this case?

--A:: No.

Q: innocentisti or colpevolisti?

--A:: Neither. I would like to see the Prosecution present its case before I form an opinion on that. Along the way, I've just been sharing my impressions and trying out various theories of the crime.

Q: What is your impression of the crime at this point?

--A:: I currently think it may have been a vampire experiment, acting out a role-playing game. I understand this is called RPG or LARP and the people who participate are called LARPers. I don't know much about this subject, but I do know that we've had a few crimes which fit that genre here in the U.S. and I've read a bit about them.

Q: Did you know that
the Prosecution has been checking your blog?

--A:: Yes and No. I was aware that they were reading my Blog because I keep an eye on my site meters, but I thought it was a detective from the Postal Police. It doesn't bother me.

...