Thursday, November 18

Herald Website Broken -

Watch out for drunken elephants . . .

The Miami Herald website is broken and has not been working properly for at least the past couple of days. This is the third day it is not working.

The Herald has lost several links from me because of this. I have readers from all over the world, and I cannot expect them to get shafted like this.

I realise that The Herald is not operating their own website and that it is the responsibility of someone in New Delhi or Manila, but someone needs to fix this - as if anyone cares.

I suspect this has happened - maybe, maybe - because of the recently added popups for the Miami Book Fair, etc, but this does not bode well for a rosy future.

Please, get off that elephant and fix this!

Thank you very much.

...