Sunday, September 17

:
Su Sept 17 -

BLOGGING ON BLOGGING -

I am currently considering the demise of this blog. I originally started it on an experimental basis; I didn't have any particular agenda, except maybe to improve my computer skills along the way.

But I did have a target readership number: I was aiming to achieve at least two dozen readers a day. I accomplished that and did even better than the target number for the most part. But then, when RSS was introduced, the numbers on my site meter began dropping. A second decrease occurred when I moved south.

Over the past several weeks my site meter has recorded only an average of a half-dozen to a dozen readers a day.

Composing and posting these entries is time-consuming. And, while I don't mind "sharing" these links which I accumulate as I surf around the Net with a couple of dozen readers a day, I feel that my time might be better spent elsewhere since practically nobody is reading this material.

I don't feel disappointed or depressed about it. The E.C. had had a good run.

We'll see what happens...
...