Tuesday, November 13

:
DIZZY IN VIERA:
Bob Allen Case update -

As of the last entry* I posted on this case, it appears that ASA Pat Whitaker, the Prosecutor, transposed the "Hooker" and the "John" in his indictment. I've never heard of this happening before, so I have no idea what recourse the Defense has to remedy this.

*Ref: WHEN MR BUFF SAYS
HE'S HOOKING posted Nov 11th.

According to this morning's article at Florida Today, Allen's attorney, Greg Eisenmenger, is expected to file "a slew" of papers today.

My main concern here is: if Eisenmenger files appeals to the same court, they can also fail to sort out the "Hooker" from the "John" and will simply endorse the original mix up. What purpose would that serve? I don't see how that would accomplish anything.

Let's wait and see what the lawyer comes up with.

***********************************
On another front, the Orlando Sentinel has a
thoughtful editorial on the Allen situation dated today.

...