Sunday, September 17

:
Su Sept 17 -

B ON B: PART 3 -

Just for the record, I think it is worth noting here that one of the most frustrating problems I have been having for the last few months is Technorati failing to record my links.

I post on a variety of topics, some of them are about current events and are linked to Mainstream Media sources. But even when I link to such sources and Technorati lists the article under discussion, they fail to include my blog. I have emailed them to complain about it but have gotten no satisfaction as a result. They DO list Spam Blogs for such articles. These are blogs that which are actually about Real Estate or some other commercial venture which use tricks to include links to popular buzzwords or links to legitimate articles in the News Media, but only to lure readers for their commercial venture.

This has been one of the most frustrating hassles I've had with blogging in the recent past. It's like I'm being blacklisted.

Would I ever blog again? "Never Say Never!" But I don't think it's very likely. Certainly not under the current circumstances which have considerably soured me on this activity.

Let's just say that I am currently undecided...
...